Have you Obtained Your IJMB Form now!
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING FOR IJMB
IJMB school tuition fees goes like this
IJMB School fee is #110,000
IJMB Form Fee is #8000.
Hostel Fee is #35,000
Text books and other materials #15,000
Making a total of #168,000. Till you write your final examination by February
IJMB Hostel Fee
The hostel fee for each student is #35,000 and close to the lecturing of all our various centres
IJMB Materials Cost
For any department, the textbooks, the lab. coat and other materials all cost #15,000
Installment Payment For IJMB
If you are the type that want to pay installment, we have got you covered.. Here is the way you can pay bit by bit. But the dates are very important, because we won’t allow any default. For the program to run well, the lectures and the running of the administrative responsibilities
Installment payment goes like this
You can only pay the IJMB fees twice
The minimum you can start with to be able to start lectures with other students is #70,000. Which covers your school fees, hostel fee and your textbooks with other materials.
The remaining #80,000 can be paid two times with arrangement between your parents and the coordinators at our various IJMB centres in Nigeria
So everything you will be paying for IJMB programme is #168,000 according to the explanations above in Ilorin centre.
Those are the dates you MUST have completed all the payments and no fee is refundable as long as no mistake is from us.
Do take note, that there will not be any other payment of any sort until your examination time
Steps In Applying For IJMB Program
- The first step is to print the form out at cisseedu.com.ng/Registration
- Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
CLICK HERE TO MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD
easy, fast, and stress-free
- After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
- 4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
- 5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
- 6. Send all the scanned data to email@example.com
- 7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students